The Pony Express Trail Ride
June thru mid-October
3-5 days – Two track only
The Pony Express trail ride takes place in the very center of Nevada also known as “Pony Express Territory”, named after the historic 1860’s Pony Express route. This ride starts approximately 45 miles south of Austin, Nevada with overnight stays in historic Austin and Eureka, Nevada. The ride traverses some of the most beautiful high mountain landscape Nevada has to offer, using very vague and sometimes grown over 140 year old mining roads and jeep trails. As a bonus short pieces of the original, yet famous Pony Express Route will be used. Other historic stops include four authentic ghost towns, a set of Native American Indian petroglyphs and an assortment of old miner’s cabins. Upon request this ride can also stop for a little trout fishing at a small reservoir along with a quick dip in a desert hot spring. We have the fishing poles but bring your swimming trunks.
Elevation 6,500 – 10,000 feet
*NOTE* Once a date has been booked for any of the ride options, the date will not be available for another group for a different ride due to that date being taken. Also, a date that is available for one ride but not a different ride might work for both rides depending on the weather pattern. (i.e. The Treasure Hill October dates will work for the Mojave or The Wyatt Earp.) Call for a date and location change request.
PRICING PER RIDER
|# OF RIDERS||# OF DAYS (RIDING)|
|2 DAYS||3 DAYS||4 DAYS||5 DAYS|
|3||$ 1,695||$ 2,050||$ 2,550||$ 2,995|
|4 – 6||$ 1,550||$ 1,850||$ 2,350||$ 2,725|
|7 – 8||$ 1,350||$ 1,650||$ 2,150||$ 2,425|
|(Note: Bike Rentals Included In Pricing, Pricing is Per Person)|
*Please call to obtain pricing* 702-232-6680
All the above pricing is inclusive of:
- Recent model year KTM 200/300 XCW (2 Strk) and 350/450 XCW (4 Strk) fully prepped with GPR Stabilizers, fresh tires, additional bolt on accessories (e.g. handguards etc.) and a service tech. Trac-On, Powered by KTM, is setting a new standard for the rental bike program.
- Full riding gear kit rental is available for $50 per rider. (Helmet, Jersey, Pants, Gloves, Chest Protector, Elbow & Knee Guards, Boots, Goggles)
*NOTE – The KTM 200 XCW is lowered 2″ and is equipped with electric start. This is perfect for smaller women and teen age riders*
- Transportation to and from Las Vegas to the ride location
- Two or Three person TRAC-ON staff
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including soft drinks
- Chase vehicle
- Motorcycle fuel